Digital Light Pocket for Rod Displays | New Product Launch in UK Market
DS20 Displays launch new Digital Light Pocket for Rod Displays in the UK Market.
Gone are the days of a screen with a makeshift surround and TV screen. LED light strips stuck inside a frame, a fan that annoys you all day with its white noise. Our new Digital Light Pocket Rod Displays are not just an enhanced standard TV monitor.
New to the UK marketplace our digital rod display light pockets are complete with android operating systems just like your mobile and are for dynamically displaying your content. CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO of the light pocket in action.
Versatile and Flexible
- Upload media including videos, images, scrolling text, static text etc.
- Update your screens via a USB stick that you just plug in, it uploads, take out the stick and it plays without any further input.
- Upgrade to a networked unit and licence for the ability to change the display remotely and add any content or information you need to grab your customers attention.
Easy to use
- Change content on different days of the week and times, then you make a really versatile marketing tool to attract your customers.
- Synchronise your screens, it’s easy to do.
- 4 times brighter than a TV, you will be sure to stand out and attract customers, day and night. High brightness allowing easy readability in window displays.
Engage with your Customers
These digital light pockets on rod displays help you engage.
- Supporting you to attract 400% more views.
- Get the message right and you could leave 58% of customers wanting to know more?
Easy to Install
Installation is no more than the standard light pocket cable systems although the rods are needed for the power required.
3-year warranties for 24/7 commercial use so no worries about insurance as you would with a normal domestic TV.
A lifetime of technical support too
How much do you spend on printing paper, ink cartridges and leasing your printer, why not go more eco-friendly?
Return on your investment
The Rod Display Light Pockets could easily be recouped by saving your printing costs, attracting more customers, potential to create additional advertising and also being able to adapt to the ever changing needs of your staff, giving them flexibility to create and upload content whilst away from the office. Monitor the window display at any time to ensure its also displaying your brand and products.
The displays are compatible with many third party management software, Jupix, verbra, domus, Quantatec, ONELAN, alto plus many others.
Tell us your software application and we can confirm if it’s compatible with our digital rod display light pockets.
Contact us for more information and special prices for multiple digital light pockets or if you’re interested in a Demo.